[X-Unix] XWindows

AKappyCT akappy at canfieldtack.com
Tue May 24 10:22:00 PDT 2005

Thanks John, your message pointed the way.

printenv DISPLAY returned:
Powerbook: :0.0

I had been using SSH -2Xl name host
I tried using SSH -Y and it worked like a charm

Interesting, man SSH (TIger) found no man page, man (Panther) SSH shows
no Y flag.

What does the Y flag do? Do you think I need to install the whole XCode
kit to get the rest of the man pages?

Andy