[X-Unix] Reconstructing Cyrus Mailboxes

Simon Forster simon-lists at ldml.com
Tue Jan 31 03:05:57 PST 2006

I've got a client running Mac Server 10.3.9 and he's getting hacked
off 'cause he has to reconstruct the Cyrus mailboxes on a regular
basis (following Apple's documented procedure at <http://
docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=107996>). Although it's not
really my thing, he's chucked this my way. I've had a look around and
while I've found lots of references to Cyrus mailboxes needing
rebuilding, I've not found anything suggesting the why of it all. Has
anyone got a URL they can chuck my way so that I can try to work out
why the mailboxes are getting corrupted so frequently - or any sage
advice?

TIA

Simon Forster