[X-Unix] adding subtitles to a movie

Jakob Peterhänsel jakob at hjemme.dk
Mon Mar 13 14:43:45 PST 2006

Hi Xavier,

Well, to start I think you might get better answers over at the
QuickTimeTalk list - but it would be in the area of:

- Make a Subtitle track somehow.

If you can do so with a SMIL track, have to use DVD Studio Pro or
something else, I have no clue - but QT does offer 'text' tracks that
can be added on-top of existing movies.

Hope it points in a direction,

     Jakob Peterhänsel

"Tell me why, don't we try, not to break our hearts
   and make it so hard for our selfs"
P.S.B. 1987

Email:     jakob at hjemme.dk
AIM:         Marook