[X-Unix] Terminal Syntax for Writing to /private/etc/authorization

Michael Wheeler MWheeler at tntech.edu
Thu Oct 12 12:56:16 PDT 2006

I think that's because it doesn't have .plist on the end of the
filename. You could try creating a symbolic link to it that ends with
.plist as that worked when I just tried it on my machine.

Michael W. Wheeler, OpenVMS, Windows, Solaris and Macintosh
Systems Support, Tennessee Technological University