[X-Unix] !@#$@!#$%$% X11 (in Leopard of course)!

Mac Daddy macdaddee at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 09:53:00 PST 2007

No. I have X11 installed.

Could the problem be that it's the old X11 app from Tiger? And that
doesn't work on Leopard? It seemed to be exhibiting the same Dock
behavior as my other install so I thought it was the new one ...

My Leopard DVD isn't with me so I'll have to wait to try a re-
installation.

Maybe I can find another ...

- md