[X-Unix] !@#$@!#$%$% X11 (in Leopard of course)!

Eric F Crist ecrist at secure-computing.net
Mon Dec 17 10:13:23 PST 2007

I'm running 10.5.1 here, and everything with X11 works great on this
end.  A question, did you perform an install of X11, or did you just
copy the X11.app stuff to your Applications folder?  There are a ton
of libraries and such that need to be installed for it to work
correctly with things like ssh.

I've tested you ssh -Y hostname command here, and I can run X programs
splendidly.  Perhaps some more specific and detailed information on
exactly what you did during the install of X11, and what you do when
you try to run an X application over ssh would be helpful.

Thanks.

Eric Crist