[X-Unix] Ubuntu [Was: Poke...]

Simon Forster simon-lists at ldml.com
Thu Aug 14 12:51:41 PDT 2008

On 14 Aug 2008, at 17:41, Simon Forster wrote:

> So Linux is still that time sink where you can find 101 things to do
> other than that one crappy job you've been putting off for the past
> 2 weeks anyway.
>
> Tempting but I'll have to pass.

And you sir are the devil. Really, I do NOT need someone waving a fun
Friday afternoon activity in front of me when I have that I've-put-it-
off-for-months job and finally have run out of all the displacement
jobettes I can find.

arrggghhh.

<mantra>
I am strong. Resist the dark side.
</mantra>

;-)

Simon

P.S. Tomorrow afternoon you are likely to find me in front of my
computer playing with Ubuntu. God I'm pathetic. All the will power of
an amoeba.