[X-Unix] Looking for lc(1) source code

Robar Philip philip.robar at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 00:06:44 PST 2008

On Feb 27, 2008, at 8:20 AM, Juan Manuel Palacios wrote:

> On Feb 23, 2008, at 5:30 AM, Robar Philip wrote:
>>

>> Maybe I'll get really motivated and get it added to the Macports
>> collection.
>
> 	Do let me know if you need any help with that ;-)
>
> -Juan (A.K.A. jmpp _ at _ macports.org, http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/wiki/jmpp)

Thanks for the offer.

I've looked over the site and couldn't find any documents that tell me
how to actually do the port, i.e. what file should I supply, what
standard(s) should I aim for (POSIX, SUSv2, SUSv3 - this seems an
especially important question as 10.4 isn't officially any version of
UNIX), etc. So how do I get started?

BTW, your link gives a 404 error.

Thanks,
Phil