[X-Unix] Sending Commands to Apple External USB Modem

Eric F Crist ecrist at secure-computing.net
Mon Jan 7 04:12:19 PST 2008

You'll need a utility such as cu or minicomm, and you'll have to figure out which Tty it's being attached as. The console.log should give you a clue, watch it (tail -f /var/log/console.log) while you plug in the modem. This is an educated guess at best, since I don't have one of these brasties to play with.

HTH
---
Eric F Crist
Secure Computing Networks