[X-Unix] Anybody still there?

Steve Morris barbershopsteve at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 13:01:34 PDT 2009

Well Juan on your word I installed macports from the dbg pkg file. I don't
find tar, find or top in that distribution. To rectify this I'm wandering
through the wiki pages and documentation a little lost. There seems to be
lots of documentation but I don't seem to find an introduction or getting
started doc that explains what is in macport by default and what if any
extensions I might be missing.

Any suggestions?