[X-Unix] How to install perl module with dependencies

B. Kuestner kuestner at web.de
Sat Mar 28 07:46:15 PDT 2009

Hi,

what is the easiest way to install a perl module with its
dependencies, who in turn might have other dependencies.

Specifically I am looking at this Outlook-message reader/converter:
<http://www.matijs.net/software/msgconv/>

I mean, do I really have to follow
- all these steps <http://www.cpan.org/modules/INSTALL.html>
- for all the dependencies?

Also I would like to not spread this software all over the place.
Any chance to keep everything in one directory?

I am totally new to CPAN, but was hoping there was some "do all the
magic in one go" command, that downloads all the listed dependencies
and writes the finished executable to one target folder.

Thank you in advance,
Björn