[X4U] Start-up problem 10.3

Cover, Chris CoverC at wpunj.edu
Tue Aug 3 13:42:24 PDT 2004

you'll need to kill the Netinfo DB.
boot into single user mode and type:
fsck -y
mount -uw /
mv /var/db/netinfo/local.nidb /var/db/netinfo/local.nidb.bad
rm/var/db/.AppleSetupDone
reboot

After which the system will boot as if you had turned it on for the first
time. here you can create that initial account which should map to the
account that is already there. Then go in and create the second account.

You'll then want to back up the net info DB.