[X4U] Start-up problem 10.3

aamolsch at shentel.net aamolsch at shentel.net
Tue Aug 3 13:43:48 PDT 2004

I second that question. I've encountered this exact problem
when trying to boot up from an internal drive that I had
CCC'd from an external firewire drive. The only thing I
found that worked was to erase the internal HD, copy
everything *but* the System folder and then install 10.3 on
the internal drive from the Apple CD. Sheesh.