[X4U] Stolen iChat AIM Name (OT)

aranzazu caranzazu at union-city.k12.nj.us
Wed Aug 4 09:13:47 PDT 2004

>On Tuesday, Jul 27, 2004, at 15:06 Europe/London, Steve Talkowski wrote:
>
>>  On Jul 27, 2004, at 9:20 AM, Aranzazu wrote:
>>
>>  Did you ever think that you might have insulted or even offended some
>>  people by your misuse of "there" for "their"?
>>
>>  Not once, not twice, but three times.
>>
>>  Not to mention, some ones VS. someone's.
>>
>>  Methinks Union City School's e-mail system needs to scan for more than
>>  just viruses... ; )
>>

>Think yourself lucky, a few years after I left school - the kids were
>taught to spell phonetically. These people are now in the work place -
>cheering us up with mispelt words. I think if you are expecting
>everyone to spell and use words correctly then you are going to be
>upset sometimes. Ignore it or live with it.
>Its the little differences that make people interesting.

LOL after reading all the comments made about my post i just to
clarity 2 things

1. I am not a student. I am one of several techs in the Union City
School District.

2. I am dyslexic. On good days you can't tell on bad days i do the
best i can.... and i guess that day wasn't a good day.

I know this is way off topic and i will probably get flamed again...
But I just thought all the comments were funny.... no one was
insulting... sarcastic yes but not insulting.

This message has been scanned for virus detection by the
Union City School's e-mail system. Un-cleanable attachments
have been deleted and the sender notified