[X4U] Product help...

Stroller MacMonster at myrealbox.com
Wed Aug 4 11:07:07 PDT 2004

On Aug 4, 2004, at 3:04 pm, Vince Lewis wrote:

> On Aug 4, 2004, at 2:34 AM, Stroller wrote:
>
>> Hihi,
>>
>> I have seen a product advertised for playing MP3s on the home hi-fi.
>> I am sure it can connect to a shared iTunes library.
>> It's NOT Airport Express, and has been around a while longer ...
>
> Is this it?
> http://www.rokulabs.com/
> ciao,

Many thanks, Vince! That's the one!

2nd-place prize goes to Tim Schneider for his guess of
<http://www.slimp3.com> - the Roku was the product I was thinking of.
If anyone can offer some comparisons between the SqueezeBox & the
SoundBridge I'd be glad to hear it, but the Soundbridge is definitely
prettier.

Stroller.