[X4U] Sandisk USB Low power notice

Ishan Bhattacharya ishan at sbinet.com
Wed Aug 4 14:46:48 PDT 2004

It means that the Cruzer requires more power than is available through the
keyboard's USB port. I have a bunch of different flash drives, and all the
USB 2.0 capable drives give me this message. I would buy a short (or long)
USB cord extender so that you can use the Cube's USB port on the bottom, or
use a powered USB hub. I use powered hubs and haven't had any problems
since.

ishbn