[X4U] No Excel upgrade anymore...?

Judi Sohn lists at momathome.com
Mon Aug 9 04:13:23 PDT 2004

Why is Microsoft evil because Apple chooses not to sell an Office individual
product upgrade?

What you want does exist:

http://www.macmall.com/macmall/shop/detail.asp?dpno=401959

Apple doesn't sell every software title made for Mac in every configuration.

--
Judi Sohn                                    Mom at Home Design
judi at momathome.com                http://www.momathome.com