[X4U] panther 10.3.5

Eugene Lee list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Tue Aug 10 01:05:29 PDT 2004

On Tue, Aug 10, 2004 at 12:11:26AM -0700, James S Jones wrote:
:
: On Aug 9, 2004, at 8:49 PM, Judi Sohn wrote:
:
: >Since I was running 10.3.3 before, the combo is what came up
: >for me in Software Update.
:
: I suspected that might be the case, given the new customized
: method for Software Update.

I doubt it.  I think it's a simple case based on what Judi reported.
She is doing a 10.3.3-to-10.3.5 upgrade.  The smaller updater works
only for 10.3.4-to-10.3.5, while the larger combo updater handles all
previous versions of Panther.

: You're running a G5, as I recall. Do report any issues you may
: encounter to the list. I'll probably wait a week or so before
: updating the G5s at work so I don't have any surprises.

Just ran the Combo update myself.  Nothing broke so far.

--
Eugene Lee
http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/