[X4U] iSync 1.5

Craig Hoffman choffman at eclimb.net
Tue Aug 10 14:35:10 PDT 2004

I did.  No luck.  Its not a big deal.  If I go Address Book > Card >
Send this File it sends the vcard to the phone.  Its kind of the long
way, but it works.  One thing I noticed you still can't send text
message or dial the number via bluetooth in the address book.  Again
not a big deal, but its a nice feature to have if you into sending text
messages.