[X4U] iTunes library on external drive

Kansas Territory kansast at mac.com
Tue Aug 10 14:34:39 PDT 2004

coming in late on this thread.. but what appears to be the problem ?
I've ALWAYS had my mp3s stored on another drive.

when I create new mp3s or the like.. I have it set up to go into my
external drive as well.

My iTunes Library file however is stored right where it always is.. I
think in the ~/Music directory ??

I don't guess there is any GUI way of telling it where to put the
actual Library file ?

Kansas