[X4U] iSync 1.5

Jens Selvig lstnmt at bresnan.net
Wed Aug 11 05:11:51 PDT 2004

I have a Motorola  T730 which isn't recognized by iSync 1.5 when plug
it in via a USB connector. I got the connector at Radio Shack and the
T730 wasn't listed on the cable box but, the phone is a pretty new
model so I figured perhaps it might work. When I plug the phone into
the USB connector the phone beeps.

I wonder if I need to get a different cable. When I plull down the menu
item to 'discover new devices' nothing at all shows up.

The prospect of entering even a few of the contacts I would like to
have on my phone by hand is daunting. ;)

Thanks,

Jens

On Aug 10, 2004, at 10:41 PM, Robert Ameeti wrote:

>> I'm not so sure about that.
>>
>> Most of the phones listed in the Motorola list aren't even bluetooth
>> capable. In fact the V600 is one of the only Motorola Bluetooth
>> phones in
>> the list.
>
> The v710 is also Bluetooth and requires a USB cable. See the note at
> the bottom that says all Motorola phones require USB.

Jens Selvig
...lost in Montana...