[X4U] Single user not an Admin user: A fix anyone?

Cover, Chris CoverC at wpunj.edu
Wed Aug 11 09:21:41 PDT 2004

you don't loose any user folders. From what i have experienced the system
does not remove user folders unless you explicity remove a system user via
the system preference app. Even the Netinfo app will not remove the folder.
What will most likely happen is that the new account will not "take hold" of
the already existing user folder ( assuming you are recreating an account).
In this case you'll just have to move the items from the old folder to the
new.