[X4U] Single user not an Admin user: A fix anyone?

Cover, Chris CoverC at wpunj.edu
Thu Aug 12 11:12:45 PDT 2004

That .AppleSetupDone trick is the reason I locked the firmware. I had one
machine hijacked this way. They reset the machine and enabled the root
account. Dummy left his personal desktop on the computer which is how I
found out that the machine had been hijacked. t makes my job a little bit
more difficult, but i don't want to be the admin that has a porn server
found in one of my labs ( it's happened here before on an NT box).