[X4U] Mac Help

Simon Forster simon-lists at ldml.com
Thu Aug 12 11:14:08 PDT 2004

On 12 Aug 2004, at 18:13, Randy B. Singer wrote:

> Have a look at:
>
> http://www.thexlab.com/faqs/helpviewer.html

Thank you. I'd already found and read this reference. If I leave the
Helper Viewer app open, it's downloading stuff like crazy from Apple's
web site. I left it going 3 hours and it hadn't finished. I'll probably
leave it open overnight and hope it clears itself up.

> I suspect that you will get immediate relief if you download and use
> this
> free utility:
>
> Preferential Treatment (free)
> http://homepage.mac.com/jonn8/as/

Downloaded and run. Only one suspect gensys plist. Trashed. I'll see
what happens now.

ATB

Simon Forster