[X4U] Airport Express network - iTunes

Dale Satterfield dales at frontiernet.net
Fri Dec 3 06:48:32 PST 2004

I have a network composed of a DSL modem, connected to a hub, and some
computers connected to the hub, as well as an airport express. I have a
second airport express connected to my stereo system in a different
room. I can stream music from my powerbook wirelessly with no problem,
However, i cannot seem to stream music from the desktop unit connected
to the hub, and through it to the airport express. How do I get the
ethernet connected unit to see the airport express connected to the
stereo ? It sees the one connected directly to the hub.
Thanks.