[X4U] iTunes upgrade to 4.7 from 4.5 difficulty

Freeman, Colt cfreeman at liberty.edu
Mon Dec 6 08:34:14 PST 2004

Hey,
I have a new iBook G4 and I've had a heck of a time trying to upgrade iTunes to 4.7, it says that 0 bytes need to be installed when I run it. So I thought that perhapse it was just overwriting everything and that nothing was technically larger. I finish running the installer and I get no errors at all. I open iTunes and voila still 4.5.... I restart check again, same, I install restart w/o opening iTunes and check.. same again! so I download the installer a second time, to no avail.
Something I'm doing wrong or a bug?
Thanks
-Colt