[X4U] Slow safari

Samantha Cornell samantha at netresults.biz
Wed Dec 8 15:43:46 PST 2004

I have noticed for the past few weeks that after being open for a while
(15 minutes or so), safari seems to be slowing down.  This is most
noticeable on ebay, when I click on something it appears to freeze for
15 seconds or so, then begins to load.  It is almost reminiscent of my
dial-up days.  If iI then go to another sight - say apple.com or
cnn.com...it continues to be slow.

This does not occur on other browsers...but I seem to be attached to
Safari.

It may have began when I last updated, but I'm not sure.

Any ideas?  I have, of course, repaired permissions and dumped the
cache.

Thanks!

Samantha