[X4U] Searching "Desktop (Mac OS 9)"

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Fri Dec 10 06:16:18 PST 2004

I've been trying to find a file that I know is on my system somewhere,
but no matter what I search for it never came up. Then by fluke, I was
looking in the "Desktop (Mac OS 9)" folder that appears on my OS X
desktop and low and behold there is the file I had searched hi and low
for. Just to test it, I searched for other files that were in that
folder and none of them could be found. Why doesn't the "Find" command
search this folder and what other folders doesn't it search?

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com