[X4U] iMac G4's not waking up

Jerry Krinock jerry at ieee.org
Mon Dec 13 19:29:43 PST 2004

Sometimes, when I open the lid of my Powerbook G4, which should cause it to
wake, the sleep light extinguishes, but the screen remains dark.  The
workaround is to close the lid, wait for the sleep light to come on, and
then open the lid; that is, to wake put it back to sleep and then wake it up
again.