[X4U] Re: Problems upgrading to MacOSX 10.3.6

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Tue Dec 14 10:14:45 PST 2004

I'm surprised no one else has had problems with excessively long logins. On
our G4/667 it takes three to four minutes to login. It stays on the spinning
beachball the whole time. Once login finally happens the machine seems to be
fine in terms of performance etc...but if I could undo the upgrade I would.
As it stands I don't want to do reinstall the system but I'm not sure what
to do.

--
Richard Gilmore
Media Production Centre