[X4U] Re: Problems upgrading to MacOSX 10.3.6

Randy Jamerson rjamerson at ebsco.com
Tue Dec 14 10:26:15 PST 2004

Yes, I am having the same problem after upgrading.  I thought something was
wrong with my Mac and I have ran Disk Warrior and rebuilt permissions, but
it is still very slow booting.

I can live with it for now. Hopefully, it will addressed in the next update.

It only seems to have affected my G5, not my G3 iBook, which still boots as
it always has (now faster than my G5).

--
Randy Jamerson
Prepress Systems Administrator