[X4U] Virtual PC 7 Problem

Phillip Zannini • phillip at globalsync.net
Sun Dec 19 20:01:06 PST 2004

On 12/19/04 10:43 PM, "Zane H. Healy" <healyzh at aracnet.com> wrote:

> longer needed.  The end result is that it would appear VPC is
> worthless, and that I wasted a lot of money that I could have better
> spent elsewhere.
>
> Zane

Hey Zane,

Well, I wouldn't go straight to worthless, I use VPC quite a bit.  I guess I
found early on that it was a bit dodgy when trying to write or use virtual
drives that pointed to Mac directories - so I've always treated like a
separate machine - but on my Mac.  When I want or need to move stuff, I just
drag and drop.

My only complaint is that my VPC image takes 15 gig and I know that I don't
have that much in it - ah well.  I've thought about wiping it out and
starting from scratch again, but I've got too much stuff installed in that
bad boy.

Best,
Phillip

1ghz G4 TiBook, 1 gig memory, SuperDrive, Panther (10.3.7)
e-mail: phillip at globalsync.net
AIM, iChat, Yahoo!:  PalmMagnate, MSN: PalmMagnate at hotmail.com