[X4U] Sleep and awake

Gretchen Hayman gretchen at sedl.org
Thu Dec 23 13:43:37 PST 2004

On Dec 23, 2004, at 14:14, Paul Moortgat wrote:

> When I put my G5/2.5 to sleep, he goes to sleep after 5 seconds and
> the immediately awakes.  He will no longer go to sleep.  What can I do
> to repair it?

Do you have any non-Apple peripherals connected to this computer?  I
have a particular Logitech scroll-wheel mouse that causes this to
happen on my DPG4/1G.  Unplugging the mouse makes this behavior stop.
[My primary Logitech trackball does _not_ cause this to happen, which
is just weird.]

Anyway, I'd check for some peripheral that might be causing.  That's my
first thought.

Gretchen