[X4U] ichatav

Robert rashton at telus.net
Thu Dec 23 16:52:50 PST 2004

A friend who just got a power book is running ichatav. What is
happening is that he is getting an echo. What ever he said would come
back so  I thought that it was caused be the audio coming out of the
speakers and being fed back into the mic. For example if he said hello,
he would get hello coming back roughly 10 times but the sound level
would diminish each time that it can back.  What I suggested was that
he get a head set. Now this has solved most of the feed back but now
when he talks he gets what ever he said coming back through the ear
pieces once. I can't see anything in ichatav or the sound  preferences.
Any Ideas on how to fixed this  problem would be appreciated. I hope
that I have written this so that it is understandable. TIA Bob