[X4U] Skype

silvo conticello silvoc at tiscali.it
Mon Dec 27 06:52:52 PST 2004

On 25 Dec 2004, at 11:04, invicta wrote:

> Hello All ,
>
> Has anybody had any experience with Skype and using both versions ?

I was an extremely happy skype user until few weeks ago: then suddenly
I get unbearable delays in  the communications (up to 2 minutes).
It is not version dependent, and the delays are there no matter if I'm
speaking with a PC user, a Mac user or a telephone line...
It is also independent  from the speed of the connection (cable,
dial-up. etc).

I hope it will improve....
silvo

Silvo Conticello
Albook 17" 1.5GHz/1.5Gb RAM/80Gb HD/OS10.3.5
iMac 1GHz/500Mb Ram/80Gb HD/OS10.3.5/17" display
E-mail: silvoc at tiscali.it
Cambridge
UK