[X4U] 10.3.7 Good to Go and copy to iBooks

Geoffrey Loeffler geoffrey at alaska.net
Tue Dec 28 05:19:26 PST 2004

I have a Pismo on 10.3.5 and 2 brand new refurb iBooks 1 GHZ . Safe to
do all the safe down load permissions dance and load with software
updater. I have not seen many problems reported

Also I am satellite hook up, Star Band and they frown a bit on large
downloads. 3 downloads would be 75 megs. Should I download and burn the
disk image or save and burn the package and then upgrade the 2 iBooks
off the copies.

A little scary as 1 bit of a byte might make the upgrade eat dirt
Thanks
Geoff