[X4U] PrintMonitor in Classic

Wayne Wilkin macsys at mac.com
Wed Dec 29 14:26:13 PST 2004

Sometimes jobs just get hungup, have noticed that with printing in
classic. Also because it's a classic app you can get info on it and
increase them memory on the app. Are you ip printing or appletalk? Also
one important note, you might want to have your users check the page
setup of whatever app they are printing from. More often than not, the
default settings for the paper size is US Letter Small. Some printers
don't know how to handle this paper size, make sure they are selecting
the proper paper size in the page setup.