[X4U] Wireless Router Suggestions

Alric J. Lam Alric.J.Lam at Dartmouth.EDU
Thu Dec 30 12:35:34 PST 2004

--- "A place to discuss Mac OS X for the casual user." wrote:
 They also support, I think, dynamic DNS services like DynDNS.org, informing servers when your IP address changes, and have "firewall" and other nice features.
--- end of quote ---

Yes, I can atest that this function works great on at least my netgear, as I have it updating my dns service with dyndns.org since I dont have a static IP from verizon.  I use it to log into my desktop at home, watch the IP camera in my living room, etc, and it was very easy to set up on the netgear router I have.