[X4U] Re: X4U Digest, Vol 4, Issue 45

Sylvester Roque nyles at cp-tel.net
Thu Dec 30 09:17:20 PST 2004

We are currently using an Asante router that is also a wireless access
point and print server. We are currently using it with a printer that
uses Postscript drivers but I think it would work with any printer as
long as that printer has Mac drivers. I think it's one of their
FriendlyNet series but I don't remember the specific model. It seems to
work fine with our mixed bag of OS 9, OS X (Panther), and Win XP