[X4U] BlueTooth

Jon Wever jon.wever at optusnet.com.au
Thu Dec 30 17:55:04 PST 2004

Has the headset already been paired with another device? A cell phone
maybe? Most headsets I've seen don't have the capacity to maintain
concurrent pairings with more than a single device - they get confused
when you are listening to music from iTunes and the phone rings!
You might want to have a go at removing the existing pairing and then
re-pairing the headset with the laptop using the ALPB's BT preference
pane.
Cheers