[X4U] Journaling...

Kansas Territory kansast at mac.com
Tue Jul 6 07:16:35 PDT 2004

On Jul 6, 2004, at 7:45 AM, John McDaniel wrote:

> When I read this:
>
>> Randy B. Singer
>> Co-Author of: The Macintosh Bible (4th, 5th and 6th editions)
>
> and then I read this:
>
> On Jul 6, 2004, at 3:45 AM, Randy B. Singer wrote:
>
>> And since OS X almost never crashes
>> (I've never had a system crash/kernal panic under OS X)
>
> I find this so hard to believe that I fall out of my chair.

The last time my G4/450 crashed or locked up or kernel panicked was
either version 10.0 or it's beta version.. trying to hook up a really
old USR usb quickcam.  Since then this same computer.. upgraded with
each upgrade..  has not crashed.
Stays on 24/7  recording audio, photoshop work.. a little video ..
only restarts are software updates that require it.. and power
outages..

Kansas