[X4U] Save .mov files

Cover, Chris CoverC at wpunj.edu
Tue Jul 6 07:20:45 PDT 2004

cerrtain website's disallow the caching of QT movies which disables the
"save movie as..." What you have to do is open the page (or movie file) in a
browser that keeps a findable cache (I use Mozilla) and then go to that
browser's cache folder and order the window by size. The QT movie will have
some funny name but will be one of the larger files and will rise to the top
as it loads. Then you can copy that file to wherever you want.