[X4U] Journaling...

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Tue Jul 6 10:48:27 PDT 2004

John McDaniel said:

>On Jul 6, 2004, at 3:45 AM, Randy B. Singer wrote:
>
>> And since OS X almost never crashes
>> (I've never had a system crash/kernal panic under OS X)
>
>I find this so hard to believe that I fall out of my chair.

You may want to check out some of my Web sites to figure out why you are
having such anomalous behavior with OS X:

OS X Routine Maintenance and Generic Troubleshooting
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html

How To Deal With Common OS X 10.2 Jaguar Problems
http://www.macattorney.com/tutorial.html

How To Deal With Common OS X 10.3 Panther Problems
http://www.macattorney.com/panther.html

If you are having kernel panics, in my experience they are most often
caused by a hardware problem.  Usually out of spec RAM or a bad USB hub
or device, but also possibly a PCI card that doesn't get along with OS X.

And a little routine maintenance goes a long way towards keeping OS X
perfectly stable.

Randy B. Singer

bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to
-Rich Cook.