[X4U] Journaling...

John McDaniel johnmcd at one.net
Tue Jul 6 11:33:08 PDT 2004

On Jul 6, 2004, at 1:48 PM, Randy B. Singer wrote:

> You may want to check out some of my Web sites to figure out why you
> are
> having such anomalous behavior with OS X:

and...

> If you are having kernel panics, in my experience they are most often
> caused by a hardware problem.

I'm not having kernel panics. It's just that I CANNOT say that I've
NEVER had a kernel panic _OR_ a crash (endless beachball that can only
be escaped by a power down). Hard claim to make with 8 machines running
various versions of OS X.

You did say "crash/kernel panic."  ;)

As far as I'm concerned, if one has involved oneself in the consistent
use of the software offerings from M$, one has VERY likely experienced
a crash with OS X.

j mcd
---
John McDaniel      johnmcd at one.net