[X4U] Journaling...

Clinton Medbery III cmedbery at coxinet.net
Wed Jul 7 19:09:59 PDT 2004

On Jul 7, 2004, at 12:30 PM, Eugene Lee wrote:

> But it still doesn't make sense.  In my own experience, ever since I've
> used OS X starting with the Public Beta, I have never had any
> OSX-native
> M$ app cause or be the most likely culprit to cause OS X to crash.
>
> Anyone else?

I never have crashes, unexpected quits, or any other problems. In fact,
my M$ programs are among the most stable. You might argue about feature
sets, etc. but IMNSHO their software is rock stable.

"The feeling for what ought and ought not to be grows and dies like a
tree, and no fertilizer of any kind will do much good. What the
individual can do is give a fine example, and have the courage to
firmly uphold ethical convictions in a society of cynics. I have for a
long time tried to conduct myself this way, with varying success."
         Albert Einstein