[X4U] Save .mov files

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Thu Jul 8 07:51:48 PDT 2004

>I tried to save a .mov file from
>http://www.cbtcafe.com/photoshop/buttonsweb.htm and it didn't work.
>I tried Safari, Firefox, Mozilla.  If one will try it and save the
>Beveled Buttton .mov file and tell how it's done, I appreciate.

Okay Paul,

I got it.  The search for invisible QTPluginTemp items came up empty,
but I know from reloading the page that it is cached.  I searched in
the finder for Visible and Invisible items, Modified today, greater
than 300 kb.  I got a file called 47D7A76Cd01 that was in my Camino
cache folder.  I renamed it .mov and launched it in QT player.  It
worked!!

Hope this helps,

Peter
--
A little computer haiku:
I can't remember

This message sent with Eudora 6.1.1 on Mac OS X 10.3.4