Linksys befsr41

Allan Rube ¹ allan at nhbungalow.com
Fri Jul 9 12:15:13 PDT 2004

I have the above cable router which has worked fine for a few years. Three
days ago, one of the computers could no longer connect to the internet and I
played around with cables and slots in the router. One of the slots no
longer seems to work - I have tried different combinations.
I want to update the firmware to see if that helps. I went to linksys site
and found the link to the latest firmware:

ftp://ftp.linksys.com/pub/network/befsr-v146_code.bin

I have been trying for three days but the link always times out. Does any
one have the latest firmware they could send me or tell me another way to
get it?

Allan

Allan   Nashua, New Hampshire
homepage: www.nhbungalow.com