Printer Sharing problems

Joe Grande mactek1 at mac.com
Tue Jul 13 12:24:00 PDT 2004

Hi, I'm pulling my hair out on this one and any input would be
appreciated. Have an iMac 400DV and a G4 Quicksilver networked through
a D-Link Router. iMac running 10.3.3 and QSilver running 10.3.2. Dial
up connection to the internet. Both computers show up fine on the
network.  Epson C84 printer connected to the iMac. I can not get the
Epson to show up in Printer Setup Utility on the QSilver as a shared
printer. I have repaired permissions on both computers, downloaded and
installed the C84 driver from Epson's website on the QS although I know
that it was already installed. And of course have personal and printer
sharing enabled on both computers. Any ideas on how I can make the QS
see the Epson ? Maybe something stupid that i overlooked ? Thanks in
advance.

Joe