[X4U] What brand SATA Drive?

Philip J Robar philip.robar at myrealbox.com
Tue Jul 13 10:23:23 PDT 2004

On Jul 13, 2004, at 10:06 AM, John Richardson wrote:

> The Hitachi rebate department has provided substandard service to me.
> I have not been able to get my rebate. They told me that my 200GB
> drive was not eligible for the 160GB rebate. However, the rebate and
> the rebate document was for the 200GB drive. Their rebate document was
> also more convoluted than normal. Fry's has not been helpful either.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting your rebate. I and
my roommate on the other hand received email from the firm handling the
rebates for Hitachi acknowledging our submission and verifying to us
that the submission was complete and correct. Did you keep copies of
everything you submitted?

Phil