[X4U] Sound Files

Kansas Territory kansast at mac.com
Fri Jul 16 04:53:46 PDT 2004

On Jul 16, 2004, at 6:45 AM, Sandra Guffey wrote:

> Is there any way to remove the vocal track from a song that is
> downloaded from a CD?  Thanks for your help...Sandra

My answer to that would have to be no.
I've seen some software out there that claims to be able to take your
music and "filter" out the vocal track.. in attempt to create your own
Karaoke music..   but from what I've seen of that.. it distorts
everything else so much..

The MP3 player that Apple bought out to create iTunes with, used to
have this feature.. but I'm drawing a blank on what that was called.

Kansas